Getting back on the wagon!

The best laid plans ....etc etc
My iron-clad resolution to write regularly sadly couldnt escape the rust of procrastination. So it is, after a long hiatus that I return to my blog, determined to get back on track.

In my defense, I DID write a couple of articles in this period, which I have posted today as well.

Perhaps at the end of a day of mass communicating, I'm all communicated out? I seem to be part of a dying breed that feels no burning urge to stay connected with as many people as possible in as many ways as possible, at the same time!!

No, I'm not on FaceBook. My life still feels pretty complete as of now, so guess its status quo for the foresable future. I feel truly sorry for my followers on Twitter. Watching paint dry would prove far more interactive and rivetting!

Well, baby steps, as I said in the beginning....... I'm back here. So lets take it one post at a time

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday blues and all that jazz

Do good employees make a good organisation? Or is it the other way around?

Baby blog steps!!